Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Thrashbike Jam

My apologies for the lack of recent info being put up on the site. I've been going non stop since last week, so I'm playing catch up right now. The Jam was a great success; Adam Hauck finished 1st, followed closely by Billy Lewis in 2nd, David Holzer in 3rd and Mike Demarzo in 4th.

I just wanted to take a quick second to thank Black Market Bikes, Atomlab, Dartmoor and Bern Helmets for sponsoring the event. Also I want to say thank you to everyone who helped before and after the jam moving ramps around. Finally I'd like to give big up to everyone involved, The Sponsors, The Riders and the people who just came to watch. Without every one's support there would be no jam.

An official press release and event photos will be up shortly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home